LMR-195-UF (UltraFlex) Flexible Low Loss Communications Coax
- Jumper Assemblies in Wireless Communications Systems
- Short Antenna Feeder runs
- Any application (e.g. WLL, GPS, LMR, WLAN, WISP, WiMax, SCADA, Mobile Antennas) requiring an easily routed, low loss RF cable
- LMR-195-UF (UltraFlex) has a stranded center conductor and rubber outer jacket designed for multiple bending/ flexing cycles. It is used for both indoor and outdoor applications.
- Flexibility and bendability are hallmarks of the LMR-195-UF (UltraFlex) cable design. The flexible outer conductor enables the tightest bend radius available for any cable of similar size and performance.
- Low Loss is another hallmark feature of LMR-195-UF (UltraFlex). Size for size LMR-195-UF (UltraFlex) has the lowest loss of any flexible cable and comparable loss to semirigid hard-line cables.
- RF Shielding is 50 dB greater than typical single shielded coax (40 dB). The multi-ply bonded foil outer conductor is rated conservatively at > 90 dB (i.e. >180 dB between two adjacent cables).
- Weatherability: LMR-195-UF (UltraFlex) cables are designed for outdoor exposure and have a life expectancy in excess of 10 years.
- Connectors: A wide variety of connectors are available for LMR-195-UF (UltraFlex) cable, including all common interface types, reverse polarity, with solder pins. Most LMR-195-UF (UltraFlex) connectors employ crimp outer attachment using standard hex crimp sizes.
- Cable Assemblies: LMR-195-UF (UltraFlex) is available as pre-terminated cable assemblies. Scott Cables LMR-195-UF (UltraFlex) cable assemblies are made under license in the UK. Please contact us with your requirements.
- Information Sheet