LMR-400-LSZH Flexible Low Loss Communications Coax
- Drop-in replacement for RG-8/9913 Air-Dielectric type Cable
- Jumper Assemblies in Wireless Communications Systems
- Short Antenna Feeder runs
- Any application (e.g. WLL, GPS, LMR, WLAN, WISP, WiMax, SCADA, Mobile Antennas) requiring an easily routed, low loss RF cable
- LMR-400-LSZH is a Low Smoke Low Toxicity Non-halogen cable.
- Low Smoke Low Toxicity Non-halogen
- Flame: Meets IEC-332-1-2, IEC 332-3 CAT.C, UL-VW1, UL-1581, IEE-383, BS-4066-1, BS-4066-3, UL-1685, NFPA-130
- Smoke: Meets IEC-61034-2, NES-711
- Halogen: Meets IEC-60754-1, BS 6425-1, IEC-60754-2, BS 6425-2
- UV Resistant: Meets UL-1581, 720 Hour UV Exposure
- Non-UL Listed Cable
- Advanced features and benefits:
- Flexibility and bendability are hallmarks of the LMR-400-LSZH cable design. The flexible outer conductor enables the tightest bend radius available for any cable of similar size and performance.
- Low Loss is another hallmark feature of LMR-400-LSZH. Size for size LMR-400-LSZH has the lowest loss of any flexible cable and comparable loss to semirigid hard-line cables.
- RF Shielding is 50 dB greater than typical single shielded coax (40 dB). The multi-ply bonded foil outer conductor is rated conservatively at > 90 dB (i.e. >180 dB between two adjacent cables).
- Weatherability: LMR-400 cables designed for outdoor exposure incorporate the best materials for UV resistance and have life expectancy in excess of 20 years.
- Connectors: A wide variety of connectors are available for LMR-400-LSZH cable, including all common interface types, reverse polarity, and a choice of solder or non-solder center pins. Most LMR connectors employ crimp outer attachment using standard hex crimp sizes.
- Cable Assemblies: LMR-400-LSZH is available as pre-terminated cable assemblies. Scott Cables LMR-400-LSZH cable assemblies are made under license in the UK. Please contact us with your requirements.