LMR-100 Flexible Low Loss Communications Coax
- Drop-in Replacement for RG-316/RG-174 (uses standard connectors)
- Jumper Assemblies in Wireless Communications Systems
- Short Antenna Feeder runs
- Any application (e.g. WLL, GPS, LMR, WLAN, WISP, WiMax, SCADA, Mobile Antennas) requiring an easily routed, low loss RF cable
- LMR-100A-PVC is designed for low loss general-purpose indoor/outdoor applications and is somewhat more flexible than the standard polyethylene jacketed LMR.
- Flexibility and bendability are hallmarks of the LMR-100A-PVC cable design. The flexible outer conductor enables
the tightest bend radius available for any cable of similar
size and performance.
- Low Loss is another hallmark feature of LMR-100A-PVC. Size for size LMR-100A-PVC has the lowest loss of any flexible cable and comparable loss to semirigid hard-line cables.
- RF Shielding is 50 dB greater than typical single shielded coax (40 dB). The multi-ply bonded foil outer conductor is rated conservatively at > 90 dB (i.e. >180 dB between two adjacent cables).
- Weatherability: LMR-100A-PVC cables designed for outdoor exposure incorporate the best materials for UV resistance and have life expectancy in excess of 20 years.
- Connectors: A wide variety of connectors are available for LMR-100A-PVC cable, including all common interface types, reverse polarity, and a choice of solder or non-solder center pins. Most LMR-100A-PVC connectors employ crimp outer attachment using standard hex crimp sizes.
- Cable Assemblies: LMR-100A-PVC is available as pre-terminated cable assemblies. Scott Cables LMR-100A-PVC cable assemblies are made under license in the UK. Please contact us with your requirements.