At our modern production facility, our experienced team offer quick turnarounds for subcontract assembly of wiring harnesses, cable assemblies and electro-mechanical assemblies.
We can offer you:
• build-to-print service – building to your drawing or specification
• design support – to help engineer or improve your products
• onsite toolroom – for rapid creation of bespoke manufacturing aids.
With no minimum order quantity and low minimum order value, you can be assured that you are getting the best value for your project, alongside the quality performance that we pride ourselves in.
Benefits to you
We are a reputable and reliable manufacturer and supplier, reflected in our accreditation to ISO9001/AS9100, giving you reassurance of a robust quality management system. We are also Cyber Essentials certified, which means that your information remains safe with us.
In addition, we hold the following standards and registrations:
• IPC/WHMA-A-620 – the industry standard for cable and wire harness assembly. Our production operators are trained to this standard by our own IPC/WHMA-A-620 certified trainer.
• JOSCAR registered – pre-qualified as an approved supplier to the aerospace, defence and security industries.
• RISQS registered – Great Britain’s rail’s supplier assurance scheme for pre-qualification of suppliers of products and services.