LMR-400-75-FR Flexible Low Loss Communications Coax
- Satellite Applications
- Video Applications-CCTV, CATV, baseband or broadband
- In-Building Feeder Runs
- Any 75 ohm Wireless Application requiring an easily routed cable
- LMR-400-75-FR is a non-halogen (non-toxic), low smoke, fire retardant cable designed for in-building runs that can be routed anywhere except air handling plenums. LMR-400-FR is UL/NEC & CSA rated ‘CMR’ and ‘FT4’ respectively, meets FAA FAR25 requirements and is MSHA-P for mining applications.
- Flexibility and bendability are hallmarks of the LMR-400-75-FR cable design. The flexible outer conductor enables the tightest bend radius available for any cable of similar size and performance.
- Low Loss is another hallmark feature of LMR-400-75-FR. Size for size LMR-400-75-FR has the lowest loss of any flexible cable and comparable loss to semirigid hard-line cables.
- RF Shielding is 50 dB greater than typical single shielded coax (40 dB). The multi-ply bonded foil outer conductor is rated conservatively at > 90 dB (i.e. >180 dB between two adjacent cables).
- Weatherability: LMR-400-75 cables designed for outdoor exposure incorporate the best materials for UV resistance and have life expectancy in excess of 20 years.
- Connectors: Standard available connectors include type-N and type-F male plug with 75 ohm interface. Most LMR-75 connectors are the EZ install type with crimp outer and non-solder center contact attachment.
- Cable Assemblies: LMR-400-75-FR is available as pre-terminated cable assemblies. Scott Cables LMR-400-75-FR cable assemblies are made under license in the UK. Please contact us with your requirements.
- Information Sheet